Liberate Your Creativity with Acrylic Paints Acrylic Revolution
is your essential, all-in-one guide for acrylic painting techniques and more. It features over 101 ways to break through the boundaries of conventional painting and re-define the creative potential of this all-purpose medium.
Every page provides insight on how to use acrylic paint in ways you never thought possible to create stunning visual effects and textures. Ten complete sections detail a range of empowering applications, including how to:
- Prepare and paint on virtually any surface
- Create textures of all kinds
- Work with transfers, collage, resists and mixed media
- Achieve innovative stenciling and line work
- Customize your paint to adjust thickness, transparency and drying time
- Simulate other mediums, such as oil, tempera or watercolor
- Create faux finishes, magical effects, sheens and more
To give you additional insight and inspiration, this book features a gallery of finished works by fellow painting revolutionaries that blend various acrylic techniques to create amazing effects. You'll also find practical advice that covers the basics and beyond--from selecting materials and cleaning your brushes to finishing and preserving your artwork. There's even a complete glossary of terms for fast and easy referencing.
Pick up a brush and start your own acrylic revolution today Use the techniques in this book to free your creative spirit and create the paintings you've always dreamed of.
Title: Acrylic Revolution: New Tricks and Techniques for Working with the World's Most Versatile Medium
Author Name: Reyner, Nancy
ISBN Number: 1581808046
Location Published: North Light Books: March 2007
Book Condition: Used - Very Good
Seller ID: 467774